20 Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn NY 11238, , Brooklyn.
This is a free training for Community Gardeners and Community Members who also have trouble with rats!
There will be a free raffle to win a rat-resistant bin for your garden, backyard, or community space.
Please Register with Moriba at email@example.com.
Learn techniques for safely and effectively preventing rats from colonizing your community garden and how to address rat existing problems:
• The subtle signs of rat habitation to look for
• The importance of trash management
• How to make your garden unattractive to rats
• Exclusion methods for keep rats from entering your garden
• Proper trapping and baiting practice
**To request additonal accomodations, please call 646.364.1816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the event.
Una versión en español próximamente.